Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hey Guys, I was just laying in bed thinking (as I do a lot) and thought I would get up real quick and just give a quick update and wish you all a final Merry Christmas.

I have been home for a few days now, and, though I am not unhappy with home, I really miss Transy. I just got so used to the perpetual and convenient socialization it is hard to go back home where if you want to do something you have to call a few people, find a place to hangout, and drive. At Transy (and in fairness, probably most Universities) you just have to open your door and socialization awaits. Then again, I wonder, do all college students miss their school when they are on breaks? I called some friends up (both high school and Transy friends) and all of my Transy friends miss it, two of my friends who attend other universities do not, and one friend who goes somewhere else does miss school.

I have hardly done anything productive so far (which is a good thing!) but I keep stopping myself in the middle of a Christmas movie or playing The Sims 3 and thinking I have a paper to write or a test to study for.

Anyway, I hope everything is going great on your end. I'm sure you aren't missing school, maybe it is just me. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, which is when I essentially have all of my Christmas festivities-- I can't wait!


Merry Christmas!

JR Hawkins (My attempt to be more like JK Rowling)


PS- Please excuse the incredibly dorky Rugrats images. I was filling in touch with my inner child earlier and watched an old VHS of the Rugrats Christmas special. Yeah, I know, major dork move...

No comments: