Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back at Transy!


Hey guys, just wanted to write a quick message to let you all know I am back at Transy, and it feels great! The break was much needed, and I got to spend a lot of much needed time with my parents, family, friends, and pets. I love and will miss them all. I have to share the beautiful view from my window though. The snow is very pretty, but I do dread walking to class in it.

Speaking of class, we hit the ground running. Classes start tomorrow! Thankfully I have no morning classes at all this semester, so I will be able to get a lot of sleep.

I will be resuming my regular blog posting schedule from here on; Tuesday nights unless something comes up. So check back soon!

Until Then,

Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your welcome back blog...as always your writting is very descriptive